In our next installment of Rating Twins Prospects, we look at the short-season first basemen. In…
Twins Top Prospects: 41-50
41. Matthew Fox, Right-Handed PitcherFox had a breakout season in 2007, as he appears to be resembling the pitcher that was selected in the first round by the Twins in the 2004 draft. A strong armed right-hander, Fox was with the Beloit Snappers in 2007, and was used from both the rotation and the bullpen. The former Central Florida standout posted a 3.50 earned run average for the Snappers, and could wind up being a good mid-to-late innings relief guy in the long run. He should be with the Fort Myers Miracle in 2008, and needs to have a good season because he will be 25 years old. If he has a solid start to the season, he could be in New Britain.42. Steven Tolleson, Middle InfielderThe former University of South Carolina standout, and son of former Major Leaguer Wayne Tolleson, Steven had a very solid season for the Fort Myers Miracle in 2007. The young speedster was making his second stint with the Miracle, and appeared in a career high 132 games. Tolleson was a big boost to...
5 Fans online
- Deduno is now an Astro
- September Call-Ups - Roster Increasing to 40 Men...
- Twins vs Orioles 'the weekend'
- Wings and Sox Play For Fun in Season Finale
- Twins @ Royals - August 28th, 2014 - GAME IN PROGRESS!