In this edition of Twins Inside Pitch, Francisco Liriano is to have an advanced MRI, while Matt…
Inside Pitch: Garza Promoted To Twins
The Twins' playoff hopes were dealt a devastating blow Monday when Francisco Liriano's elbow soreness flared for the second straight start, sidelining him indefinitely. The Twins haven't added him to the disabled list yet, but it may happen as early as Tuesday.Liriano first began experiencing soreness in the forearm muscle near the elbow in his previous start 10 days earlier. After it resurfaced in his between-starts bullpen session, the team made the decision to skip his turn in the rotation last Wednesday.An MRI showed no structural damage and by Friday, he was deemed recovered and ready to pitch Monday.But Monday in Detroit, he lasted just four innings...
4 Fans online
- Tigers vs Twins Double Header 8/23
- 8/26/2014 - Twins @ Royals - GAME THREAD
- Red Wings Choke A Big One Away
- Twins @ Royals - August 27th, 2014 - GAME THREAD!
- Twins @ Royals - August 28th, 2014 - GAME IN PROGRESS!