The Twins are going back to the playoffs, making quick work of their Magic Number of two. With the…
Twins Not Worried About Game One Loss
The Twins dropped Game one on Tuesday, which in most cases is the cardinal sin of the post-season. Almost 90 percent of the time, the team that wins game one of a best-of-five series wins the series. However, if Boof Bonser can secure a win on Wednesday, the Twins can take back home field advantage on Friday, and get themselves back in the driver's seat.Bonser has been solid as of late for the...
6 Fans online
- Gardy Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Twins @ Tigers - Sept. 26th - 28th (Series Thread)
- National League Batting Race... Justin Morneau WINS!
- Hughes Finishes Up With a Gem
- BIG Props to Phil Hughes Who Saved the Twins 500 K!