In this edition of Twins Minor League Notebook, the Wings get another great outing from Kyle Lohse…
Splitsville: Denard Span v2.1
Home Sweet Home: Span has hit considerably better at home this season, posting a .303 batting average in 23 games. If you compare that to his .256 road average, it is clear to see that he enjoys the home cooking. He is going to have to hit on the road if he is going to keep his overall average above .300, which he should start doing very soon.He has played two less games on the road this season, but his statistics are no even close. He has eight more home hits, has hit his only home run, and has scored eight more times. The only difference is he is a better run producer on the road, posting nine ribbies as opposed to five at home.May Day: At the...
5 Fans online
- 8/26/2014 - Twins @ Royals - GAME THREAD
- Red Wings Choke A Big One Away
- Twins @ Royals - August 27th, 2014 - GAME THREAD!
- Twins @ Royals - August 28th, 2014 - GAME IN PROGRESS!
- Wings Show No Urgency As Playoffs Fade