In this edition of Twins Minor League Notebook, the Red Wings lose a key game against Scranton/…
Twins Prospect Power Rankings - I
1) Matthew Moses, 3B, New Britain (NR)Matthew Moses starts out at the top of our list during our inaugural Prospect Power Rankings, mostly because of what he means to the Twins' organization. After struggling in Double-A last season, Moses is currently fifth in the Eastern League in batting average with a .314 mark, as he leads a New Britain squad who is currently third in the league in batting. He is also tied for the organizational lead with five home runs, and his .314 mark ranks him third in hitting.2) Matt Garza, RHP, New Britain (NR)Garza tore up the Florida State League during the month of April and early May, before being called up to Double-A New Britain. The Twins' 2005 first round draft pick, Garza is currently second in the organization with a 1.42 earned run average, and his five wins are tops in the farm system. He is also tied with Kevin Slowey with 53 strikeouts, and has really used the 2006 season to show why he was drafted so high out of Fresno State.3) Denard...
5 Fans online
- 8/26/2014 - Twins @ Royals - GAME THREAD
- Red Wings Choke A Big One Away
- Twins @ Royals - August 27th, 2014 - GAME THREAD!
- Twins @ Royals - August 28th, 2014 - GAME IN PROGRESS!
- Back Off The Ledge For A Day